[Office supplies & consumables ]
1. The Office of the Ombudsman funded by Ordinary Budget towards the cost of Office supplies & consumables. The Client intends to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this Bidding Document is issued.
2. The Office of the Ombudsman invites eligible bidders to submit bids for the Office supplies & consumables as indicated in detail in the statement of Requirements.
3. Tender Documents in both French and English may be obtained from the Office of the Ombudsman situated at Kimihurura upon presentation of proof payment of a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Rwandan Francs (5,000 Rwf) to Account N˚ 120.00.46 of RRA opened at the National Bank of Rwanda (BNR).
4. Tender Documents may be obtained on any working day from the Office of the Ombudsman, situated at Kimihurura from 26/01/2016.
5. All bids “shall” be accompanied by a “Bid Security” of Three Hundred thousand Rwandan Francs (Frw 300,000).
6. Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to the Permanent Secretary of the Office of the Ombudsman and P.O Box: 6269 Kigali to the above mentioned address not later than 14 days before the deadline.
7. Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in three copies of which one original and three copies one of which is the original must reach in sealed envelopes the Office of the Ombudsman at the address mentioned above Not later than 25/02/2016 at 10:00 a.m local time . Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the Office of the Ombudsman meeting room, Kimihurura on 25/02/2016 at 10:10 a.m local time.
9. The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender name and title.
10. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Law N° 12/2007 of 27/03/2007 on Public Procurement as modified and completed to date.
10. Done at Kigali, 22/01/2016